2012. október 16., kedd

Köszöntő



Dear Maharaja,

Please accept my humble obeisances, all glories to Srila Prabhupada.

o ajana-timirandhasya jnananjana-salakaya
caksur unmilitam yena tasmai sri-gurave namah

I would like to greet you on the day of your appearance and I wish you health, strength and steadfastness. Thank you for giving me your association and that I could serve you somehow in New Vraja Dhama. Every minute of your classes was like a gulp of water for the thirsty, a bite of air for the suffocating. Thank you for giving me the chance with your instructions to find the right path towards Krishna-consciousness. Thank you for your causeless mercy that you give day after day. I hope one day I will be able to reciprocate it somehow.

Your aspiring servant,
bhn. Barbara, Hungary

Beszéljünk a franciákról: az első nap

Ohh hát oda nem menj, csalódás, koszos, büdös, és nem kedvesek. Még angolul sem beszélnek. Jó, de ott van Mr. Morrison, és hát bakancslistám...